Hi there, I’m Jacek, a software engineer at Microsoft. Previously, I worked on Windows, was a staff member at Microsoft Research. Currently, I’m working on Microsoft’s engineering system.
While my day job is in engineering, I and my team try to publish an occasional paper. I have been (in some cases still am) on program committees of several conferences: ICSE SEIP, ISSRE, ICPC, IWCT, and SANER.
Some of my more notable publications
- My work on combinatorial testing, older but still very relevant stuff.
- A combinatorial test generation tool. Open source on GitHub.
- Why code reviewing is more complicated than we assume and even more so on large projects.
- How collecting engineering process data is done at scale and what we do with it once we have it.
- How to <a href=http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2591176”>predict which parts of code</a> will be the most problematic.
- Initial work on engineering productivity.
My other stuff
- Webpage on combinatorial testing that I maintain.
- Me on GitHub.
- Google Scholar keeps track of my publications.
- LinkedIn has the rest.
Email is (still) best. I’m at: jcz(at)ieee(dot)com.